Target is committed to a multi-agency approach and has developed excellent working relationships with other organisations that may offer appropriate, specific, specialist services which assist in meeting service user needs. Our stakeholders and partner organisations include the National Probation Service, Community Mental Health Teams, Drug and Alcohol Services, Sexual Health Services, Children and Family Services to name but a few.
Click on the links below to take your directly to the websites.
- Supporting People – Sheffield Supporting People Sheffield, SCC
- Supporting People – Rotherham Supporting People Rotherham, RMBC
- Futurebuilders Future Builders England
- National Probation Service National Probation Service
- M25 Housing and Support Group
- Kier Group Plc
- South Yorkshire Housing Association
- Chevin Housing Association
- Together Women Project
- Department for Work and Pensions (DWP)
Office of the Deputy Prime Minister
Government Department responsible for housing & homelessness.
Information regarding Supporting People which funds supported housing.
Doncaster Metroplitan Borough Council
Information on local services supporting people, homelessness, housing, social services etc…
Sheffield City Council
Find a detailed guide to the work of the council, including the Lord Mayor’s role and council meetings. Includes tourism and entertainment facts.
Rotherham Metropolitan Borough Council
Check the diary of coming events, plus the information base of council services. Gives details of job vacancies and councillor contact info.
Coming Soon …
TSA (RSL Registration)
Coming Soon …
Weekly magazine brings news on social housing in England to landlords, residents, and researchers. Find jobs in public housing.